US Airforce Fishing & Trapping Kit group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Mine arrived today. Well done for a great effort Stuart and thanks. Excelland bit of kit I shall try out in norway next year.
Cheers
Nick

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Mine got here a few days ago. Intriguing bit of kit and good to have.

I look forward to going somewhere I can try it out.

Thanks!

Huon

TheGreenMan

Native
Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
Just to confirm the arrival of the speed hooks…erm, they have arrived (the day before yesterday, actually). Very interesting items indeed. Thanks for all your efforts on this one, Stu. Very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Paul.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Just to confirm the arrival of the speed hooks…erm, they have arrived (the day before yesterday, actually). Very interesting items indeed. Thanks for all your efforts on this one, Stu. Very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Paul.

Day before yesterday!?, my local post office must be using geriatric bicycle couriers

wolf man

Forager
Sep 12, 2005
Oxford
Hi Stuart

you mentioned that you had a few left from the group buy, are there any still available? I'd be interested in two if you do.

Cheers

wolf man

Forager
Sep 12, 2005
Oxford
Hi Stuart

recieved my hooks today, cheers for them, can't wait to try them out on some fish rather than my finger!!!!! :eek: those hooks are sharp!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE