upcoming adventures any body?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jeffz

Forager
Apr 4, 2011
Surrey
I converted to ultralight some time ago, so any gear I need for the 100k will fit in a large waist-pack and not weigh more than a couple of pounds... My titanium mug fits around the base of my bottle, and I'll probably use the tiny, folding titanium Esbit stove for making a cuppa...

jeffz

Forager
Apr 4, 2011
Surrey
I converted to ultralight some time ago, so any gear I need for the 100k will fit in a large waist-pack and not weigh more than a couple of pounds... My titanium mug fits around the base of my bottle, and I'll probably use the tiny, folding titanium Esbit stove for making a cuppa...

ive just had a look jeffz, sounds great, i wish id never done mine alone, just had no one t go with. i think going alone made me nervous so i packed more. if i was going to do that one thing id have is an explorer canteen. save you shed loads of time and weight. for me if i feel ive got that ready to drink from and fill as i go, with a canteen for cooking or drinking if water isnt easily come by. i could do some distance with nowt on me back. not trying to preach mate. just if i was going now to do that. that would be the main thing for me... im a bit envious. if someone drops out and you need a member let me know. id do it at the drop of a hat mate. a good cause to.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Bushmoot?

Im going to the Isle of Man after easter, not camping, though, its my Dads Idea.

(I asked for northumbria, but he couldnt be bothered to find a cottage, so we booked same place we did last year.)

Im going to be veryt busy this summer preparing for Uni (and moving for the first time in my life...) So I wont have time to do much.

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
I'm heading for either Loch Treig or Loch Ossian for a few days next month. I'm not sure which yet. Ossian has plenty of forest around it's shores, but Treig has better fishing. I'll let the weather decide which!

Darren.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
There may be camping weekends (If I can drag him away from the unspiritual black hole that is chapel) but mostly its going to be Father/Daughter bonding sessions.

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Major highlights will be the Ascension (4 day) weekend in Rogen with canoes, some weekends various places, a few longer trips during breaks. And wild camping all summer. Teaching (as part of the team) the Swedish survial guild basic course in early July.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE