Unworn forces Desert camo gear?

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Just testing the water here to see if anyone would be interested in this. I have for trade a mixture or trousers, shirts , and a Jacket. I also think theres a hot weather sleeping bag in amongst it all. If anyone is interested ill get the sizes and take a few pics.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
a picture is worth a thousand words!;)
I may be interested in the sleeping bag, what are you after?

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Like Rap said, please post a few pics.

I would be interested in desert gear, but i already have some British stuff, so would be interested to see what pattern/country it is from.

Cheers

Phill:cool:

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
ok ill sort out some pics etc its british desert stuff royal marines sorry if I sound vague its not an area im really up on. The sizes are all generous from memory there is a jacket with lots of pockets. 3 or 4 shirts I think one has the royal marine commando insignia on it. Also I believe there are 3 pairs of trousers.

Rap the sleeping bag is a rectangluar one zipped the whole way around but it also has ties stitched in so that it can still be made into a bag but with better ventilation.

I will sort out some pics over the weekend and get the sizes.

Had not even though what I wanted as I was unsure anyone would be interested.

Andy

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Ok guys these are straight off the labels. Sorry but my camera battery is dead and i cannot find my charger (serves me right for buying in America) lol

Combat Trousers Windproof desert dpm size 90/96/112 I think this refers to leg seat and waist in that order. x 2 pairs as brand new Never worn. I have found a pic on the web and see if i can post it in here not very good at uploading stuff so stay with me.http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt350/scrogger_album/trousers.jpg

Jacket combat tropical ( i think its more like a shirt) these have a small union jack logo on the arm and one has Royal marine commandos on it. as follows.http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt350/scrogger_album/shirt.jpg

190/104 x3
200/104x2
190x112x1 this is the one with the commando logo!

Combat smock Windproof 190/114 (lots of pockets)http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt350/scrogger_album/jacket.jpg

Sleeping bag http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt350/scrogger_album/JUNGLE-ISSUE-S-BAG.jpg

see if this works!!

EDIT just realised the sleeping bag in the picture does not show it opened out which it does it then has cord ties at equal intervals down the side to it can be fastened without the zip (cooler i imagine)

Not really sure about what to ask for if anyone is interested . Id like a tatonka type burner, also looking to get an underblanket for a hammock, a small tarp. just ask anyway.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Andy if its the same(looks it) as my warm weather issue bag the ties are for tieing it in a poncho as a liner i assume,same as the us liner they are set at the right distances.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
cheers mate its all really good kit I had every intention of using it but once I got it the power that is said no you cant go around wearing that. I wonder whether it was as it was dpm or because its not the most flattering of fits. I actually really like the kit but its just going to end up left in the spare room or at a car boot or something.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Would any of it dye at all Andy ? It's good useable gear but it's shame about the colour, maybe a nice green wash would look well over the desert cam ?

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Not thought of that, its cotton so I guess so, would just need to make sure its colour fast.
Even if it left a feint camo pattern that would be acceptable. You can tell its all very well thought out kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE