Unused Chasseur Cast Iron Frying Pan

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
We have two of these - one we use regularly and the other is sat pristine. I've decided there's no point holding on to the unused one, waiting for the other one to need replacing as it just keeps going and going.

It's a 26cm cast iron fry pan in racing green.

The box has been a bit squished but this won't affect the performance of the pan. :D

The pan hasn't been used at all, not even seasoned yet.

P1070142.jpg

P1070143.jpg

P1070144.jpg

P1070145.jpg

P1070146.jpg

I'm offering this with a postage cost and without.

I may be attending the British Blades meetup at Broomhills next week (need the in-Laws to have the kids) so if I am someone can collect it there.
It could also be collected from my house in Aylesbury or my work in Cheshunt.

Without postage it's £30.
The cheapest postage cost I have found is £6, which is pretty good for the weight. I don't want to profit on postal costs so a delivered cost is £36. :)

ikhoi

Apr 21, 2017
London
Hi, there. Do you still have these available by any chance? I might be able to use one. — Ivan

We have two of these - one we use regularly and the other is sat pristine. I've decided there's no point holding on to the unused one, waiting for the other one to need replacing as it just keeps going and going.

It's a 26cm cast iron fry pan in racing green.

The box has been a bit squished but this won't affect the performance of the pan. :D

The pan hasn't been used at all, not even seasoned yet.

P1070142.jpg

P1070143.jpg

P1070144.jpg

P1070145.jpg

P1070146.jpg

I'm offering this with a postage cost and without.

I may be attending the British Blades meetup at Broomhills next week (need the in-Laws to have the kids) so if I am someone can collect it there.
It could also be collected from my house in Aylesbury or my work in Cheshunt.

Without postage it's £30.
The cheapest postage cost I have found is £6, which is pretty good for the weight. I don't want to profit on postal costs so a delivered cost is £36. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE