Unread threads in Tapatalk

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Can anyone explain why the unread threads don't seem to appear in Tapatalk?

On HF & BB there are tons. Also the "scroll down to reveal more" function on all the tabs doesn't work like on the other forums. Is this a setting issue with BCUK?

Sent from myPhone

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Try this. In your settings turn the unread behaviour to off. If its ON and you have viewed a thread in the ALL category it wont show the thread as unread. I think that may solve the problem.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Try this. In your settings turn the unread behaviour to off. If its ON and you have viewed a thread in the ALL category it wont show the thread as unread. I think that may solve the problem.

Good idea, but sadly makes no difference :(

The Tapatalk settings apply to the app, not separate forums. I use the same setting & app to access three other forums. It works on three, but not BCUK.

I suspect it's a back-end database issue, but who knows?

Sent from myPhone

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Still bobbins for me. Currently showing only 2 unread posts!!

When viewing the "All" tab, I get to the bottom of the 1st page & there is no " pull up" to show the next lot either.

Sooooo, frustrating as most of my browsing is now done on the phone or tablet.

I wonder how many interesting new threads I've missed out on? ;)

Sent from myPhone

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Mine is doing strange things today as well today. Has anyone else noticed the posting times are out by an hour?

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
HF = hammock forum.....I guess :)

Yup, that's the one :)

How does Tapatalk work? Presumably each site has to install some software to enable the app to access the site. There must be tons of settings to manage this "link".

It seems logical that if Tapatalk works ok with other forums, that somewhere in a list if setting a box isn't ticked, or sone sort of incompatibility with BCUK security settings etc

It may be one of those things we have to live with :(

Sent from myPhone

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE