Unique Mors Kochanski knife!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
In the best auctioneers terms, small increments are time wasting - lets start at £50 and go up in increments of £25?

Red ;)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just a bump to remind people this auction is still ongoing. The current winning bid is £50.00 from British Red with 5 days left to go.

Is there anyone out there who wants to lock horns with Red over it? :swordfigh

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Cleary someone is not feeling the effects of the credit crunch:eek: You personally all have me to thank for the existence of this particular piece of 'objet d'shraft' as he carved it while waiting for me to finish cooking my dinner on the wednesday:rolleyes:

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Cleary someone is not feeling the effects of the credit crunch:eek: You personally all have me to thank for the existence of this particular piece of 'objet d'shraft' as he carved it while waiting for me to finish cooking my dinner on the wednesday:rolleyes:
Must get myself a multi-fuel stove......... maybe I will knock up a few copies and stick them on ebazia to pay for it:thinkerg:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Ohhhh..... we have a developement on the bidding.

I have had a bid of £75 from a forum member who wishes to remain as a mystery bidder.

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
Given what the string reached I thought this would go a lot higher..;)

You've just given me an idea, I might have enough of the string left to donate for handle wrapping. If not MadDave might be pursaded to throw in nearly a hundred quids worth too ;)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Bidding has now finished
Congratulations Mr Mystery Bidder, I'm pleased to announce you are the winner of the Mors Kochanski knife and thanks to your very generous bid the forum is richer to the tune of £75.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Congratulations Mr Mystery Bidder!! - and thankyou for your generosity so we can all bebefit from this wonderful site:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE