Underblanket to fit Hennessy hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 21, 2017
Leeds
Hi

I've recently got a Expedition Asym Classic Hennessy hammock and I'm thinking of what underblanket to get to accompany this.

So far I gather that I have to set up a second ridgeline so I have something to clip the edges to while not damaging the mosquito net, is that correct?.

Currently looking at a UKHammocks down winter Underquilt.

Is this likely to fit my hammock and how easy is it to keep a Down underquilt dry while hammock camping.

Sorry if this has been covered before I did try to look for previous threads.

Thanks for any suggestions

Ewan

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Currently looking at a UKHammocks down winter Underquilt.

Is this likely to fit my hammock and how easy is it to keep a Down underquilt dry while hammock camping.

Just looking is probably the best advice anyone here will give you. Whether it fits or not is pure speculation because it's fairly unlikely you'll receive one without going through grief, if at all. I had no problems getting a Woodsman X, but in other cases they've repeatedly shot themselves in the foot.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141036

Elliott

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2004
Dorset
Snugpak one fits HH Classics without any extra ridgelines - well mine does!

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017
Leeds
Snugpak one fits HH Classics without any extra ridgelines - well mine does!
Thanks I'll take another look at the snugpack. I've had a few issues from UK Hammocks trying to get into appropriately make my EDC hammock

Does the snugpak take long to rig up after you have set up your hammock?

Ewan

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Thanks I'll take another look at the snugpack. I've had a few issues from UK Hammocks trying to get into appropriately make my EDC hammock

Does the snugpak take long to rig up after you have set up your hammock?

Ewan

Haven't used it in anger yet but I ditched the dd underblanket on my hennesy explorer deluxe and now have a snugpak.its wider than the dd and lends itself to a diagonal lay.not been hearing good things about UK hammocks of late

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE