Uncle Ray's new books

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Sorry if this has already been covered but I just noticed on Amazon there will be two new books out by the man himself to go with the Wild Britain dvd, the first of which is a carving book. Anybody put their pre-orders in yet? I wonder if it'll be worth getting...I think I'll wait and see before I order.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Thanks for that, I'm curious if it's worthwhile. I suppose there's plenty of ideas for projects on the web but it just isn't the same without the ' When I carve I feel a kinship with the forest. Carving is an earth skill which comes into its own when you make a journey.' that Ray loves to include! Always better with the banter, I'm sure it'll be well worth £11.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
The two are the first in a series that should grow into a large bushcrafting reference library. I know he's been working hard to get these done for a while now and they should be far more detailed than his older reference books.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE