Unbeaten tracks not available

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Just tried to order an eco kettle from here , but there phone number is disconected !!
Has anybody put in an order recentley ? Or are they now out of business ?
Cheers
Pumbaa

Woody

Forager
Pumbaa,

I made an order for several items about a week ago; there is a link at the top of the web page that takes you to CDcuk.net on-line purchasing facility. I also spoke to John the day after by phone, shortly before receiving my order. Excellent service & excellent Kit.

If you have any further problems after trying this, drop me a line and I will see what I can do,

Woody

Grez

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
-
There is a note at the top of their website saying that have been having problems with their ISP, and that the phone number is currently not working.

Grez..

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
cheers guys , i put the order through on CDcuk but the java credit card thing wouldnt work , so i need to give them my card details (and dont like the idea of emailing it) . I have sent an email asking to ring , but have heard nothing in a couple of days . I didnt read the IP bit (was in too much of a hurry to get my hands on a Eco-kettle !!!) but thanks for pointing it out , i will just have to wait for an email or phone call :(

Cheers :D
Pumbaa

PeterW

Tenderfoot
Sep 20, 2004
Nottinghamshire
I think John has ISP and phone problems due to an office move.

They will be back online on the 6th, but if I see John tomorrow, I'll check

Cheers

Peter

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE