ummm...look what I found...Endicott's discount

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
It seems to be a hidden page...........

Go to this page http://www.endicotts.co.uk/index.php?cPath=118, scroll to the bottom and there is a little ( ' ) under the word 'product name +'

Click on this little '

The wierd and wonderful world of Endicott's eh?

LBL

(this was originally posted just in the members area but since it is not a member only discount (I checked) I thought I would post it on the main site. If Mods disagree then please remove it)

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
well found!:35: :notworthy
was it just random clicking:rolleyes:

that's almost like an "Easter egg"(secret movie clips/pictures) you get on DVD's

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Yeah, my mouse accidentally passed over the apostrophe and I saw a URL flash up in the box at the base of my browser. I thought...hmmmm...strange.....tried again....found it was the ickle dot and clicked on it. Wierd. Kev certainly has a sense of humour! Still...if it gives me an extra bit of money off then I am more than happy :)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
You do realise that now he knows the secret is 'out' he will probably move it to somewhere else on his site? Lol

Your search will have to start again. I'll knock you up some coffee....

tetra_neon

Forager
Oct 1, 2005
E Mids
Haha - I just wish I had read this before ordering a load of kit from Kevin last week.

Amazing service though - he literally hand picked the best bits of kit he could find for me, and it showed when the parcel arrived. Def. will be ordering from them again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE