Umarex Beretta 92 CO2 Pistol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Morning Fox

Forager
Sep 30, 2008
Reigate
Selling this perfect condition Umarex Beretta 92 CO2 pistol, comes with 4 spare CO2 canisters, a spare mag and a tin of 500 pellets.

RRP on these is about £200

- Power Source: co2
- Caliber: 4.5mm (.117)
- Max Velocity: up to 460 fps (140.21 m/s)
- Capacity: Single shot / Double
- Length: 210 mm

sold for £90 inc RMSD within the UK

4306509926_d3cdd145db_o.jpg

4305767167_67989c3cab_o.jpg

Buyers must be over 18 ;)

Thanks
Greg

Last edited:

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
It's a good idea when selling this sort of thing to specify buyers must be over 18 - I know we all know that, but it keeps you covered.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Does this fall under the catagory Air Weapon or Replica Immitation Firearm?
realistic imitation firearms As covered by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006 which has been introduced to restrict the manufacture, importation and sale of these products. The requirements came into force on 1st October 2007

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
realistic imitation firearms As covered by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006 which has been introduced to restrict the manufacture, importation and sale of these products. The requirements came into force on 1st October 2007

I think that's mistaken. It is classified as an air pistol.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
I think that's mistaken. It is classified as an air pistol.

The VCRA (Violent Crime Reduction Act) came into effect as of the 1st October 2006, thus meaning that RIF (Realistic Imitation Firearms) can only be purchased by registered members of an airsoft skirmish site (accessories and ammunition are not covered by the VCRA). Only those people over the age of 18 can purchase Replica Imitation Firearms.

IF (Imitation Firearms), however, are still legal and may be purchased by anyone 18 or over, regardless of membership status. These usually take the form of "Two-Tone" guns - normal Airsoft guns, that have been painted in bright colours in order to mark them out clearly as Imitation Firearms and not Realistic Imitation Firearms.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
This listing is OK, it is firmly classed as an airgun (at the moment), even though it is a damned good imitation of the 92F. RAM are also exempt from the VCR act.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
UKARA
From the 1st of October 2007 it will be illegal to sell, manufacture or import realistic imitation firearms within the UK.

Furthermore, selling an imitation firearm to, or the purchase of an imitation firearm by, anyone under the age of 18 years is illegal under Section 40 of the Act. Contravening this is a criminal offence punishable by imprisonment, a fine or both. In blunt terms it will not be legal to sell imitation firearms (of which realistic imitation firearms should be seen as a sub-set) to anyone under 18.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
IIRC I think is classed as an air weapon and therefore is not covered under the VCR bill
The VCR act was designed to catch RIFs that would otherwise be classed as 'toys' because they don't shoot anything fast enough or with enough power to be classed as a firearm.
This however does, therefore it's covered under normal firearm rules and regs

A firearm should look like a firearm, otherwise there's no point in having imitation ones covered in day glo green and blue!

Good to have people concerned about the legal position of sales but can we stop hijacking the sales thread please?
Maybe take this to a new thread if poeple still want to discuss.

Good luck with the sale.
If I had the money lying around I'd buy it now.

Mark

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
As mentioned above, this does not fall foul of the VCR bill. It is NOT a "realistic imitation firearm", because it is NOT an imitation firearm ...an airgun actually is a firearm and as such it's sale, ownership and use is regulated in statute like any other live firearm.

The VCR applies to imitation firearms ...toy guns that look like real guns, not real guns that look like real guns.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE