Ultralite Cot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
Now even ...lighter... The assembled UltraLite Cot that will sleep 325lbs weighs 2lbs 12oz and AND has a Lifetime Warranty.

When we first encountered the LuxuryLite Ultralite cot, whilst on expedition, we knew that LuxuryLite needed a home in the UK. They are ideal for hiking, camping and backpacking. If you operate corporate entertaining that includes camping, why not offer our guests the best that there is?

LuxuryLite are now using a lighter but stronger resin for the 12 oval feet that are injection molded in Houston. The UltraLite Cot is the lightest camp bed on the market and packs smaller (16"x5" / 17.5cm / 12.5cm) than many air mats. Sleeping comfort is exceptional because the six patented bows cradle your body by tensioning the fabric in five comfort zones - head, chest, butt, thighs, and calves. No cross bars at the ends -- taller users sleep great too.

A full 24" wide by 74" long (61cm x188cm). Weighs 2lb 12oz - 1250g

Takes only 3 minutes to assemble. [Check out YouTube Videos] Quiet sleeping -- no pins, bolts, or rivets to squeek.

The UltraLite Cot won’t break if overloaded; the fabric top just bottoms out on the ground... you can walk down the middle! You sleep floating above rocks, sticks, roots, water and snow.

All materials are impervious to saltwater and sunlight. The 3-layer laminated ripstop fabric won’t stretch, sag or rot. You sleep cool in hot weather with breezes under you, or use a thin foam pad on top for winter insulation.

The LuxuryLite UltraLite Cot can't leak and go flat in the night and is thicker than any foam pad or air mattress at 4.5" [12cm]. The LuxuryLite UltraLite Cot can be set up across a slope and sleep great on camp sites that would make you slide off a foam pad.

The LuxuryLite UltraLite cot Includes a nylon carry bag.

LuxuryLite offer a Lifetime Warranty for any owner and no sales receipt needed - send back any broken part and we send you a replacement part.

Any questions - or for trade enquiries, please ask.

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
yeah i dont mind spending on kit but that seems crazey money for something that is really quite heavy when you compare it to a exped down/synmat and thermalite jobbies, i mean its a litre of water at the end of the day (or maybe a bottle of malt ;) )

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I think it's an excellent bit of kit,and it's not that heavy or bulky,it looks easy to assemble and really strong.Perhaps the price is a mis-print.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I think you're paying for the comfort and the lifetime warranty, not sure until i try one :D

I presume that you've used it Rob, what was it like?

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
lol - the proof is in the pudding :)

These are the Rolls Royce of camp beds ;)

I must say, I was sceptical the first time I got hold of one to try. I am usually a side sleeper and with a mixture of getting older and spending too much time under canvass, I wasn't always having the most comfortable time.

I havent woken up with "dead arm" yet. ;)

I have been lending these out to guys who are bigger than me (6'3" 15St), just to see what they think. All good so far. I did have one complaint because someone was meant to let his wife have the second night and changed his mind.

Next time I am in the woods with BCUK bods I will make sure there is a passaround. Tone - I will let you give one a test ride at the Moot in the summer. :D

I am afraid that the exchange rate is the reason that they have the price tag that they do, but there is 10% off for BCUK members and free P&P.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
They do look like a great bit of kit, however ill wait until the price comes down a HELL of a lot. These things tend to get popular then lots of other manufacturers make them and the price comes down :eek:

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
One drawback I can see is that you'd still need a roll mat of some sort to provide insulation from the cold air beneath you.Rather defeats the object of having an ultralite bed if you still need your normal kit too.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
One drawback I can see is that you'd still need a roll mat of some sort to provide insulation from the cold air beneath you.Rather defeats the object of having an ultralite bed if you still need your normal kit too.
Except it's a hell of a lot more comfortable than lying on the ground (and that includes lying on the ground with 2 thermarests :eek: )

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just wondering if it is in the 'ethic' of the forum to discuss the price of something in such a manner on the traders own page?

In the same way that we encourage not being critical of a private sellers price for an item they are wishing to sell , should we not extend that courtesy to the traders who are coming to the forum?

We can all form our own opinion on a price of an item to relevant use and manufacturing process and material. Can we not/shouldwe not discuss that somewhere else then the traders own forum 'shop'??

Just thinking aloud.Not a dig at anyone.

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
Guys - taking the spirit of the "Tell me what you think" thread at the top of this area of the forum, I have no problem with people saying what they think about price (or anything else).

Some people buy tents from Halfords, others will go for a Tentipi - not just for cost reasons either. Everyone's likes, needs and funds are different.

I am happy that we have the reputation of having some of the most reasonable prices around for the kit and courses that we provide. So I dont take anything personally :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE