Ultimate Backpacker superfood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
heh, remember when we found a very flat and very mumified mouse in a wall we put through in the house. it was a plasterboard wall so some builder had splatted this poor thing into the wall around 1981/82, we recovered said mouse around 95 ish.

actually if you look at the pic its on the bottom of the loaf right? and there's a slice out the loaf. so whats happened is this guys cut through pulled away a peice then noticed the tail sticking out...
then flipped it over.

i know my missus would still be in hospital in a catatonic state ;)

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
I agree with the Defence lawyer, someone put that dead animal in the tin, maybe a staff member with a grudge. The machine that puts the trays under the dough seam turning machine (a machine that makes sure that the seam made by rolling the dough between two bands to give it its loaf shape is at the bottom when it falls into the tin) has a sensor that pick up anything wrong with a loaf tin, and reject them to be check by hand, if that animal was in there it would have been rejected.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Im not one for taking the Mickey (mouse) but surely if you ate that you would end up in a mouseoleum. Any way I mouse't go ive got a malt loaf in the oven. Right weres that rat!!

Good link very funny!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE