UK legal non-locking sub 3'' knifes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 18, 2009
Lancs
Hi all, I'm looking for a knife as per title.
can anybody recommend any good ones, as i like to carry one for everyday use and a spot of whittleing.
Cheers J

Gaoler

Tenderfoot
Jun 22, 2009
Notts
Rough Riders are pretty good. Cheap, keep a decent edge and readily available.

Got mine from Heinnie (Just a happy customer. Usual disclaimer stuff)

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
A friction folder from Mykulmorris, Terry Kidd (smallholder1) or Deviant11 over on BB! All are very good quality and will do all you ask. My mykulmorris is with me all the time (except at work in the Criminal Justice system!) and I am so impressed with it, even opens beer bottles with the tang when closed! A SAK would be a second choice if I didn't have the friction folders!

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Under 6 they don't lock do they? Anyway, I have a few options, Douk Douk is a good one, SAK Farmer is another. I have a Spyderco UKPK which is designed for carry in he UK but to be fair it always raises eyebrows when NKP are about so I'd steer clear of overly tactical looking knives or anything that doesn't look like a traditional pen knife. How about an old Barlow knife or something from Trevor Ablett?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE