Uk custom knife makers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach

Banned
Oct 3, 2017
Uk
I am. Most of your 53 posts here have been confrontational, some outright rude, so what I’m trying to say is wind your neck in. And this is from someone who also recognises this my own posts sometimes.
I only respond to provocation from others in the first place, show me One post of mine where I initiated the confrontation. If you think because Im a tenderfoot Im going to roll over and let you walk all over me you need to think again friend and I suggest Youre the one that needs to wind his neck in and control your sarcasm - I dont respond well to that either.

Last edited:

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Yes I did get very lucky! I want a matching nomad now

The matching Nomad is also superb. I thought that I wasn't interested in friction folders but this one has proved me wrong: it's a wonderful, versatile tool and beautifully made and finished. I find myself using it most days. Go on - treat yourself: you definitely won't regret it! :):devilish:

Reactions: Coach

DamaDaz

Mar 30, 2022
South Gloucestershire
The matching Nomad is also superb. I thought that I wasn't interested in friction folders but this one has proved me wrong: it's a wonderful, versatile tool and beautifully made and finished. I find myself using it most days. Go on - treat yourself: you definitely won't regret it! :):devilish:
Yes it does look a wonderful knife. And as you say, I could see myself using it daily. That’s definitely part of the appeal. I think one could be on the cards soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE