Twodogs wool bush shirt ,,Season 2 ........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I'm interested in a Bush shirt. I asked for a camp blanket for Christmas to make a poncho for round the fire, I got one then found you on here, if I sent you the blanket could it be used in any way to go towards a shirt so its not wasted??
Cheers Warren

Bhod

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
North Tyneside
Wore mine today for the first time, absolutely fantastic, kept not only the cold but the wind at bay too, once again many thanks, look forward to getting so much more use out of it than dog walking of a morning :D

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Here we have three "Twodogs" lite Bush shirts ready to be made up to your size and delivered to your door :)

Number one ,British Army blanket in Orange :D

Price £70 to your door in the UK

Next two are British Army moss green :D

Number Two ,

Number three

Anyone interested let me know :)

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Just finished these two thick Hungarian wool

Price £80 made to your size and posted to your door

Order now before the cold bites
What size are they? Would they fit a 42 chest?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

digitracker

Mar 29, 2012
Leeds
I have just received mine in the post, and it is probably the best bushcraft garment I have ever owned!!! The quality is exceptional and the fit perfect. This is going to last me years. You all want to grab one while they are there to be got. I have one of the two in the previous post and the thickness of the wool is fantastic, I cant wait to get out in the snow and get a pic for the rogues gallery of bushshirt owners.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE