Sold Twodogs ‘Rain Dogs’ smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Completely rare, highly rated, and unlikely to be made again. This is a Rain Dogs brown waxed cotton smock. I counted my coats, I have 11 for various uses, this one doesn’t get worn much and if there was ever a jacket made to be used it’s a Twodogs.

Condition is excellent, as far as I know it’s still fully waterproof. Sizing is shown in pics.

Has a wool lined hood for comfort, and pass through hand pocket with storm flaps, 3 little pockets are sewn inside and some keepers to clip important stuff to.

£110 inc postage and PayPal fees

IMG_3210.jpegIMG_3202.jpegIMG_3203.jpegIMG_3205.jpegIMG_3207.jpegIMG_3204.jpegIMG_3208.jpegIMG_3209.jpeg

Last edited:

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
Hi there
I know you have done all the measurements but what would be your best guess size? E.g medium. Large etc. Would be good to know what you think as I’m really interested.
Thank you.

Rabid

Nomad
Dec 15, 2014
Sleaford Lincolnshire
I have one of these anoraks and it is my go to rain coat, it packs up relatively small so when the sun comes out it doesn't fill my bag. Brilliant for layering.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Hi there
I know you have done all the measurements but what would be your best guess size? E.g medium. Large etc. Would be good to know what you think as I’m really interested.
Thank you.
Going on the measurements, this is a large with room for a few layers

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hi Richy, sorry mate I’ve only just looked in.

As Gra says, it’s large. My usual pit to pit is about 24”. This jacket allows for a chunky wool jumper underneath.

I‘m rushing off to an appt, but will contact you later. It’s on hold for you for now.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I have lots of Two dogs creations including this one. They are great Jackets. I had a DPM as well as the brown one. The brown I kept and the DPM I traded with Jon McArthur at the Bushcraft Symposium He was certainly happy with it. Mine are a bit larger than a Large :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE