Twodogs wool bush shirt ,,Season 2 ........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bhod

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
North Tyneside
Another Twodogs wool bush shirt on it way to a new owner :)

Anyone interested in a Twodogs wool bush shirt made to your size and posted to your door for £80 let me know

Twodogs

Turned up today, warmer than a warm thing on a warm summers day :D Exceptional workmanship Cliff, many, many thanks.

Pitkin

Life Member
Jul 26, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Not sure if this will work because I have never posted pics before but
image.jpg
Seems the couriers are working Sunday's at the mo,,because this little beaut. just landed on my doorstep, (erm,,that would be a bush-shirt, not the scrawny wrinkly inside it)

Thank you Two Dogs,,fits a treat, chuffed 't' bits :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
My wife looked at this thread and said "Oh I could make you one of those. Dead easy"

Great, I thought, that's £80 saved. So I got a blanket and dyed it, and 3 months later.... it is still sitting there waiting for her to get round to it. Every week she says "This weekend if I get time". It never happens. Getting grumpy now :(

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
My wife looked at this thread and said "Oh I could make you one of those. Dead easy"

Great, I thought, that's £80 saved. So I got a blanket and dyed it, and 3 months later.... it is still sitting there waiting for her to get round to it. Every week she says "This weekend if I get time". It never happens. Getting grumpy now :(

Grounds for divorce there Mike. Maybe better not though, may never find another lass kind enough to take you in. ;) Maybe she wants you to stay home so.is making sure you don't have cosy new gear to go out in.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
So yesterday my buddy in the Czech Republic confirmed details and the First week of January I'm off for a bit of stalking in -15/-20 in the mountains.

Thought process went:
"Blooming heck, that's cold"

"what ever will I wear?"

"I have my Twodogs"

"What will I wear under that?"

"A tee shirt and board shorts"

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
I have enough Hungarian wool blankets left for one Twodogs wool bush shirt , hopefully i will get more in the new year .....

Any takers for the last of this batch ??

£80 to your door made to your size

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Started on one for myself today Danish civil defence blankets 100% wool good and thick downside is the blankets are £20 each ...So I could make them but the cost would be higher .

You can also see my pattern of many colours :)

Happy Christmas folks

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Had a good days wool hunting today ;)

Managed to get the last of the Hungarian wool blankets , two orange blankets ( for the person that likes to be seen ) and some thiner 80/20 mix blankets on the top of the pile for a lighter weight " Twodogs .

Anyone interested in a "Twodogs " let me know ,

£80 to your door in the UK and made to your size

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Taking orders now folks:)

What i think will be the last of the thick Hungarian blankets at the bottom of the pile ,

I have been asked more than once for a lighter weight "Twodogs" so now there are some options for a Twodogs lite , British Army moss green , orange and three other colours

They are a bit darker in the wool ,

The thinner blankets are a 80/20 wool blend , just a quick note on blends 100% wool thin green blankets are hard to find and expensive , however most of the US wool makers and sellers use 80/20 as its more robust ..

Remember two blankets go into each "Twodogs "

So anyone interested in a "Twodogs" or "Twodogs lite" just let me know .

Price £80 to your door in the UK

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE