Twodogs wool bush shirt ,,Season 2 ........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Another wool multi-tone I was told the blankets are French I do like this one loads of texture ( I have made one for myself )
Max drop on this one is 34 inch ..£80 to your door

Full on multi tone loads of different shades of woollie- ness
..£80 to your door,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOLD ,,,,,,SOLD

you know where i am

Twodogs

Last edited:

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Just cut this one out ,

Mid thickness wool , dense , good bramble protection

Made to your size , £80 to your door in the UK,,,,,,,,,,,,SOLD , SOLD ,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
as the man mick says....dont mess about. just used mine for the first time at the cold and very wet Bentley show (and when i say wet i'm talking getting up there with the famous mud-fest bushcraft show last year)....slept in it three nights....first night fell asleep ON TOP of my bivi bag (which was on saturated ground), bare feet covered in mud, filthy wet combats on, hammering it down outside and slept like an angel, second night inside bivi bag but on top of sleeping bag again in muddy water, same state of attire, slept like an angel....third night was getting colder and we were all getting worn down by being soaked (i swear ive got trench foot) so i decided to get in my arctic bag with my twodogs on and yes, you guessed it, slept like an angel only to wake up hardly able to breath, sweating me spudz off, clammy arm pits feeling totally claustrophobic and stifled because the twodogs is so unbelievably good at what it does that the addition of my brit army arctic was totally unecessary and there i was frantically trying to get out of this wonderful garment before i shrivelled up like a currant. seriously, i'm sitting here chuckling about it, i was in a right flap, barely woken up, hadnt a clue where i was and flapping like a lunatic trying to escape the burning heat! lolololol! ( f.y.i. mine is made of a REAL heavy dutch army blanket which is about 8 feet thick:p)

over those three days i showed my twodogs to marcus the tent maker, tibor the leathersmith, emberleaf workshop the knifemakers and mark of shark designs plus many more respected circuit bushcrafters and also many of my customers and everyone was blown away by the level of skill, amount of workmanship and value for money. some people used words like insane, nutter, unbelievable, no way, what?, youre kidding! bull**** etc once i'd told them the price and i'm fairly certain i've got him more custom coming his way....and boy does he deserve it.

like all bushcrafters (to some degree) i 'prep', (though i'm no prepper) but to put it in an extreme way, if the S.H.T.Fan tomorrow and i had to 'bug-out' i would be reaching for my two dogs in a split second. end of.

respect!

s

ps....now firing this link across to shark designs as promised to mark.

pps...WARNING...if you are camping in this country, even if its snow and ice outside with a gale force blowing DO NOT BE STUPID ENOUGH to wear a wool hat if you intend to sleep in your twodogs with its hood up and fully dressed inside an arctic bag and a bivi bag. the chances are your skull will in effect become an oven and your brain will cook and you will die. at the very least you will suffer from severe dehydration, sterility, hallucinations, blistering skin, nausea, vomitting, your body hair will fall out and your toenails will melt:p.

ppps....if you were to wear your twodogs, hood up, in bivi and arctic bag near the equator its highly possible that the result would be similar to planet earth colliding with the sun, leading to the extinction of human kind and the end of the world as we know it:p.

Everyone buy one of these. It's a fantastic product. It'll last a lifetime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Brizzlebush
Sep 11, 2014
Maidstone, KENT

That's mine - centre front.

It arrived this morning.

Many-thanks for fast manufacture & rapid delivery Mr.Twodogs.

It's more 'substantial' than I'd realised from the photos. The comments above in this thread are not exaggerated.

I may have to move to a colder climate so I can live in it.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi twodogs, I'm very interested in one, like the 1970/80s Yugoslavian wool from your pictures posted on sept05. Single tone green or two tone green if possible... Only problem is I'm Leprechaun sized!!! 5ft2 and slim build, 28 inch waist, 38 inch chest, 7.5stone. After all the warnings I've seen here there's no way I'm wearing layers underneath to 'bulk up', just wearing a pair of thermal socks could lead to spontaneous combustion mate! Please let me know if you can literally 'tailor' for my requirements.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Ferret I can sort you out no problem .

Two-tone only as non of my blankets are matching .

When you want to order send me a PM and I will send you all the details

Twodogs

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Weather's not quite cold enough to bring out my fearsome pink TD shirt. But it is a fashion statement, nevertheless.........

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Andy it wont be long mate :)

Just finished this bit of woollie-ness

Anyone wants a Two-tone Twodogs Bushshirt making send me a PM .

£80 to your door in the UK
This one is mine (not that it would probably fit anyone else except a member of the Baggins fraternity!) And it looks excellent Twodogs, really looking forward to it arriving, although this good UK weather can stay a little while longer please. Out of interest, where does your handle of 'Twodogs' come from? It's either as simple as owning two dogs, or from the joke about the red Indian chief naming his son... If its the latter, then definitely DON'T put your makers logo on the front of my shirt please!!!!

Thanks for your excellent work mate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE