Twodogs wool bush shirt made to order ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kristophish

Native
Mar 17, 2012
nuneaton
just got home to find mine waiting for me. It's fantastic! Really well made and a really fast turnaround too.

Just one complaint tho..........its far too warm!! I had it on for about 2 mins before I had to take it off. I was melting!.

Top quality work twodogs. My hat is off to u.

I wouldn't hesitate to by another. Cheers kris

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I keep loading this thread just to look at the partially done version of mine, get us a modelling shot loaded up then Kristophish

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Cheers Kris glad your happy with it ,,

GGTBod here you go your Twodogs Wool bush shirt is finished ,,,,,

It will be in the post and a tracking number sent to you ,,

Twodogs

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Very impressive, amazing turnaround speed on your end as it was a pair of blankets just a couple of days ago, never had a bespoke handmade coat before so i am now buzzing on many levels.

I just watched Noah yesterday and the big long wool coat with wooden toggles that Noah and son wears when they are backpacking reminded me of your bush shirts and i want to make one, i reckon with the outward seams i might have a chance, the rough looks helps me think i could do it like hahahah i am sure it is nowhere as easy as i am imaging

attachment.php

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
This is the 4th time in the last hour i've popped in to drool over my bush shirt pics :You_Rock_

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
excellent stuff, impressed how quick as i only paid you the dosh 4 days ago and you said it could be two weeks, very cool

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
You can see it in the pics that is the impressive bit, i'm proper looking forward to putting mine on

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Martin, love the orange, maybe a little, teeny weeny too much. Loose the pop :lmao:

Aww, I'm not the old two tone one now. They are stunning bits of kit and so glad I got it now, as when winter comes these will be flying off the sewing machine faster than he can make em.

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
Everytime I look at this thread I think "I don't need a bush shirt. But I do WANT a bush shirt". I'll try and free up some funds I think.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Mick it sounds like you are doing just what i was, telling myself I want one but making myself prioritise funds towards winter clothing mid summer was a mind melting fight, kept going into the loop of i'll probably not even get to use it for at least 4 months yet and all those types of thought, then thought chances are as it gets colder the demand for them will increase and i might end up in production queue.

Thanks again Cliff, the way you kept me informed throughout the process was a unique experience in regards to buying clothing

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Impressive stuff Twodogs on all fronts, postie just delivered my TDWBS, i know this is hard to believe to anyone not holding one and feeling the weight and thickness with the chance to check out the rugged construction but the pictures (although awesome) do not nearly do this garment justice, feel i might have to move somewhere really cold so i can get good regular use out of it.

I hope we have a winter of extreme proportions this year

As soon as i see another humon i'll get some pics done

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE