Twodogs wool bush shirt made to order ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
oh yes i am in the club, roll on winter we of the Twodogs Bush shirt are not afraid

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I am sure i will not be the last, really looks a great piece of winter kit, rave reviews from current owners is just icing on the cake

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Spot on you look like you could make toast in there with the hood cinched up, i'd definitely look like Santa in the red version

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Probably not ideal for stealth camping, but otherwise magnificent in every way! Surprised you haven't got one ordered in dayglo orange, Martin:)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just asking , the Neck cover that sits at Throat line , would it be possible to make this ( via buttons ) an optional extra ? IE The ability to put it on and take it off?
I've found with another top it can be just too warm for some usage year around , but much needed in winter.

This would be in Italian blanket material.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
They look like nice thick blankets not like the chat i kept finding when searching, are those the variety mine will be made from?

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Awesome, holy fecal matter we look alike when i haven't got a beard and my head shaved, i had to double take on that pic there, similar shape too :cool:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
So here's a shot of all that have posted wearing the Twodog's Wool Bushshirt:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Brilliant, i'm really looking forward to trying mine out and of course adding my pic to the model gallery

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE