Twodogs wool bush shirt made to order ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
yeah you are not in the club, pull your finger out and get in the queue ;)

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Made a start on GGTBod two tone Twodogs Wool Bush Shirt this afternoon,

Nows the time to order while I have the time and a limited supply of good blankets it wont be long till the winter .

Twodogs

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Nice contrast that is totally spot on, i hope it is freezing when it arrives as i am test wearing it as the third layer of pure wool as soon as it lands, 200gsm merino base, 5 kilo SM aran jumper and then this

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Questions for you if you don't mind?
Can you make one sleeve slimmer than the other. ie because I do archery and hate it when the sleeve gets in the way.
Does it have to be so roomy, i know it has to be a bit over sized because it goes over the head but not sure by how much?
Cheers..

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
He makes them specific to the measurements you supply, not sure about the uneven arms though, measurements required are chest from pit to pit, from neck to the length of garment at hem and arm length from pit to cuff, for myself i measured my biggest item of clothing as i know at that size it will be perfect for going over the top of everything when needed

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
I'm liking this thread loads

Each one is a little different and amazing

But I'd like a flash cold day please so I can try it proper

Oh, please make a bright orange one. I'm going through an orange addiction and need to see that.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Been having a look at the blankets I have sourced a few of and there 100% wool Yugoslavian army blankets ,

Here is a fantastic review ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFgPkf2zd54

So if anyone wants a Twodogs Bush shirt making up in these let me know :)

Twodogs

I've got one of these blankets and love it. Whilst it's not as soft as some of the poncey 'officers' blankets (which are not for the likes of us), it isn't really scratchy, it's really warm, and woven like it's kevlar, i.e. really tough and water resistant. Ideal for a cozy bushcraft shirt. I for one will be saving my pennies to get one of these if they are made from this material.

They look amazing by the way Twodogs.

Regards,
Matt.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I'm liking this thread loads

Each one is a little different and amazing

But I'd like a flash cold day please so I can try it proper

Oh, please make a bright orange one. I'm going through an orange addiction and need to see that.

You would love my living room, there are 5 different shades of orange on my walls, you can see 3 in this pic

attachment.php

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
That is one way to stop things getting lost in the bush, until i seen that image i was quite content with just an orange knife, although i would stand the risk of losing it all in my living room

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Orenge hmmmm I could make you one in white and you could dye in orange giving it the personal touch or any other colour you wanted really :D

Twodogs Bush Shirts ,,

White £65 to your door

Red £75 to your door

Green £76 to your door

Its all down to how much I have to pay for the surplus blankets :)

OR you send two blankets of your choice and I make it into a Twodogs Bushshirt for £58 to your door .

Twodogs

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Wow, it won't be long before I give in to the temptation of a red one!

Are the red blankets of comparable thickness to the white army blankets?

ATB

Ogri the trog

Gorneesh

Aug 15, 2013
Northamptonshire
I must have looked at this thread about 12 times over the last 24 hrs. I am very tempted would be ideal for scout camps as well as in the woods, just I have not got the funds this side of my Holiday :(

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
A truly great service provided, you don't get this when you buy a Nike hoody thats for sure, kudos my friend, huge meteoric chunks of it raining down on you, the two tone action is very pleasing to me

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I am glad i got in when i did , from the look of that blanket stack you are gonna be busy, reckon i might grab one for my brother for his crimbo later at some point

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE