TWO Dutch ovens. with pix

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Been upgrading kit as I go along and naturally that means selling off the previous stuff to make room for even more. So since my partner Alison already has a dutch oven for the kitchen and doesn't need another, these are up for grabs.

Want 'em? Post a reply accordingly then PM me to secure the sale. Thanks.

Oh and just in case you're wondering why I'm flogging these, it because I now have a thick walled Aluminum dutch oven, the same as the first one and it weighs less than half. Does the job for me too.

First off we have a conventional Dutch oven, cast iron, good and solid, HEAVY with thos elittle handles to hang the thing from. I've given it a through cleaning but it still remains sticky to the touch. Maybe it just needs a coating of cooking oil. This dutch oven doesn't have feet but is flat bottomed.
Incidently the cork set under the handle on the lid allows it to be lifted off without needing gloves. Handy tip I learnt from an old lady here in our village.

Anyway it's up for sale (via paypal) for £28 please. [BINC[/B] P&P (Posted 2nd class normal parcel post.)

DutchOven-A1.jpg

DutchOven-A2.jpg

DutchOven-A3.jpg

Second Dutch oven under the hammer is this lovely little sauce pan / frying pan combo. Cast iron and made by Staub. I'm sure the pictures are clear enough but here's the blurb anyway. The lid doubles as a frying pan. Dimensions shown in the photos. The capacity of the big pot would be about 4 litres at a guess. No dinks or cracks and thoroughly cleaned up but still sorta sticky to the touch.

This is up for sale (via Paypal) £30 please inc P&P (posted 2nd class parcel post.)

In light of the recent soured sales that have been on here I would prefer payment sent not as gift via paypal. Just covering myself and you.

DutchOven-B1.jpg

DutchOven-B2.jpg

DutchOven-B3.jpg

DutchOven-B4.jpg

DutchOven-B5.jpg

DutchOven-B6.jpg

DutchOven-B7.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE