Two bushcrafters for sale .

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Gill

Full Member
Jun 29, 2004
3,536
31
59
SCOTLAND
I have another two just finished , the dark wood is cocobolo with red mosaic pins pins and brass lanyard tube .The other is very nice curly birch with brass pins and lanyard tube .i would like £85 posted rmsd .
Picture3089.jpg

Picture3097.jpg

Picture3093.jpg

The two in the middle here !
Picture3087.jpg

Another couple of pics , maybe slightly better !!
Picture3104-1.jpg

Picture3105.jpg

Picture3103.jpg

Picture3100.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: R_Fonseca
Both look cracking knives and absolutely worth every penny.

I'm sure these will get snapped up mate.
 
Surely someone wants these, and at this price it's a steal. I only wish I had the money, Gill's work is fantastic

Dave
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE