Two Birds and One Stoned

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Are you interested in the meet

• yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll know nearer the dates

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Decorum
I would like to come to this please. (I suspect I won't be toddling off to the NEC though).
Alan

Hi Alan,

You're covered on both counts - you've been before and you've already expressed an interest. In a short while (within a few weeks) I'll open a new thread with a more obvious title and transfer your name across - I'll do the same for the others who have posted in this thread too.

Although the Meet coincides with the show it will primarily be a Meet, so anyone not wanting to go to the NEC doesn't have to.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Site 11 is booked for the outdoor show Midlands Meet - weekend of 27 - 29 March.

Due to other people needing to make use of the car park we'll be able to take a maximum of 100 at this Meet.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Sounds like a great idea, me please.

Show of interest list:

Addo
Andy2112
decorum
Humpback
JimN
Mesquite
Wallenstein
woodstock

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
The full thread is now up and running here.
Please post in the new thread and not here.

If you're interested in the Meet please post in the other thread (link is in the above post). Voting in the poll is a moot point (no pun intended) as I can't see who's voted and therefore will not know you want to come.

Please don't vote in the poll. It's now served its purpose, let it die.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE