Truely awful jokes....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'm happy for this thread to continue but keep it clean which means no innuendoes an no bad language (including substituting letter and changing the pronunciation of words)

Good clean jokes, and we'll all be happy.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Tony said:
I'm happy for this thread to continue but keep it clean which means no innuendoes an no bad language (including substituting letter and changing the pronunciation of words)

Good clean jokes, and we'll all be happy.
Yes, sir! No more bad jokes from me... :roll: :wink:

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
OK, I couldn't stay out of it... :roll: :eek:):
This is a harmless one: "What does the glazier do when he has no glas? He drinks from the bottle"... :rolmao: :eek:):

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Tantalus said:
rofl john

oh go on, just one or 2 of your favourites

bb link just for anyone brave enough to read them all
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5412

Tant
Okay this is one of my favourites also it is clean, it is on the BB thread but will save you looking.

I saw in the news that a man drowned in a bowl of Museli.

Police think he was pulled in by a strong currant.

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
a favourite of my nephews, prolly cos it contains the word bottom

why does the sea roar?

cos it has a crab on its bottom

Tant

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
MagiKelly :smashfrea

Ok, this isn't a slur on the Irish... it's just the way I heard it :nana:

In the news, a 2 seater Cessna aircraft has crashed into a cemetery just outside Dublin, police and rescue workers have already recovered 300 bodies.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
not really a joke but quite funny

(January 2003, India) Regarding accidental deaths during the construction of a subway in New Delhi, the New York Times wrote, "One of those killed was an unlucky thief who tried to steal braces holding up a concrete slab; it fell and killed him."

taken from Darwin Awards

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
yeh i couldnt find it on the web site.. but the winner one year was going up a ski life and removed one of the safty pads which are wrapted around the pilons which fold the ski lifts up.. once he got to the top he proceded to use the pad to sledge down the peist(sp) he gathered a speed of some 60 mph, half was down he colided with one of these lage metal pilons.. unforunatly it was the once from which he had removed the safety pad :rolmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE