Triskele sporran for myself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Heading back upto my hometown of Aberdeen on friday to get kilted up for a wedding. I remembered i don't have a decent sporran so hastily knocked this up from some of my scraps. will no doubt get some more pictures of it at the wedding

cimg2821.JPG

cimg2820k.jpg

Made from 4mm veg tan and some tough suede. hand cut, hand carved, hand dyed, hand saddle-stitched.

thanks for looking

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
"...so hastily knocked this up from some of my scraps."

You make me sick! you know that? :banghead:

Another apparently effortless piece of work from the hands of a skilled leather worker. Lovely piece of work Hamish. I really like the way it's from the edge of a skin and you've left that natural cut and marks in it. It actually looks like wood in a strange way, and that design if really nice. Well done!

... still don't like you though. :lmao:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Plus one to Biker! Hastily? Scrap? I think I'm going for a lie-down in a darkened room...............What would it have been like if you'd meant it? Lovely thing, mate!..............atb mac

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Very nice work. I can appreciate your sewing skills a lot more now that I tried for myself. It's addictive isn't it?:)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's braw, really like the "weathered wooden plank" lid on that. You'll just need a few bawbees, a bit o' shortie and a half bottle tae put in it. Thinking you're being modest with the "knocked up" comment as folk say, something that good looking is never knocked up - well apart from the ministers eldest daughter! Have fun at the wedding mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE