Trip to Wales photo video.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sticks65

Forager
Mar 18, 2007
Caer-lerion
My Brother -in-law and I did a two day trip to Wales.

We where going to beach camp on Anglesea and do some coast steering but with high winds and a 12FT swell we gave that a miss so headed in land and camp on a site within the Snowdonia national park.

So here's the pics,hope you enjoy them.

For some reason the video wouldn't embed here so Ive cut and pasted the link to the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9G38UbVwl4

Last edited:

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
Lovely photo's. I was in Plas y Brenin a couple of times a few years ago and did a lot of cliff climbing around Anglesea. A lovely part of the world.
Thanks for the reminder.
Happy trails...torc.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi Sticks

My bro-in-law a mate and myself are doing a Snowdon Trek in September. Could you give me the name of that campsite as it looks the mutts nuts for the sort of camping that we like?

Great Pics...like the fact that someone else uses the knee mats for sit mats..I don't mind going to the garden centres with the wife so much now...I just keep an eye out for stuff that can have alternative uses.

My Father's family are all from Amlwch so spent many a day scouting the coast paths up there. Nice one

Cheers

Sack

sticks65

Forager
Mar 18, 2007
Caer-lerion
Hi Sticks

My bro-in-law a mate and myself are doing a Snowdon Trek in September. Could you give me the name of that campsite as it looks the mutts nuts for the sort of camping that we like?

Great Pics...like the fact that someone else uses the knee mats for sit mats..I don't mind going to the garden centres with the wife so much now...I just keep an eye out for stuff that can have alternative uses.

My Father's family are all from Amlwch so spent many a day scouting the coast paths up there. Nice one

Cheers

Sack
I cannot remember the exaxt name of the camp site but its over the road from the entrance to Dol-Gam off the A5.

Ill see if I can find the name as my Brother-in-law uses this site quite often.

sticks65

Forager
Mar 18, 2007
Caer-lerion
It was paella,it had squid and prawns in it.
we was going to collect some limpits but there was gail force winds at the coast so we didn't bother collecting any.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE