Trip Out - Pics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Enjoyed one of the weekly bimbles with Hugo and Jason Donovan, sorry Rockmonkey today, didnt go very far as walking goes, probably only a few miles, but still had a great laugh, lots of brews and bacon sarnies followed by a Banana pancake for lunch - yum yum yum - cheers guys, my turn to cook next week.

Pics

The trail in across the hillside, everything is starting to break into leaf - lovely

DSCN4113.jpg

DSCN4114.jpg

Hugo explaining something to RM, photo taken from the 'comfort' of my hammock which i took with me to try a few things out, i still dont like the DD, just cant get comfortable in it, so, im going to bite the bullet and order a Warbonnet Blackbird i think.

DSCN4115.jpg

Hugo carving

DSCN4119.jpg

i carved a simple woods wizard from a piece of Sycamore

DSCN4120.jpg

Jason, sorry RM, carving a Dolphin from a piece of Ash

DSCN4128.jpg

the Dolphin, i think it's brilliant

DSCN4129.jpg

DSCN4133.jpg

walking out of the woods

DSCN4139.jpg

few shots of the area

DSCN4141.jpg

DSCN4142.jpg

and lastly a lovely bit of spring colour

DSCN4145.jpg

Roll on next week:)

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Another quality day out Kep my old mate!.
Have had to carve some side swim fins for dobby the dolphin, carve some holes, and slot them in!, not suprised he was struggling to swim around!
It needs sanding and staining, then i will show it with pride, I think. Only my first attempt so quite happy with it!
DSCF0715.jpgDSCF0716.jpg
And thanks to you and Hugo for the alteration ideas on the knife!
And thankyou for the kind coment about the ****e pancakes (will fix that pan sticking).

Last edited:

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Yes it is!
Had it for about 10 years and love it, and it's travelled all over the world!
Bought it when "Natural world" shops closed down, about £26.00 i think instead of £38.00.
Bargain!

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
After Yesterdays trip out, thought i'd better finish off both Dolphin and spoon, so here you are!
DSCF0725.jpg
Hope you lot like!:eek:

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Great stuff, love the dolphin and the countryside around there looks great too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE