Trekmates Silk/cotton liner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Hi mate, haven't used the Trekmate liner specifically but I have some of their kit & it does the job. I would hazard a guess that the liners would be OK - not a lot to go wrong really apart from splitting I suppose. Sorry that I can't be more help. Cheers.

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
Hi - thanks for the reply. No big deal really - just curious. Got offered one (second-chance offer on ebay) for peanuts so went for it anyway - thought I'd ask what folk here thought. I have been waiting for the DD ones to come back in stock but so far no show.

cheers

tel

dirty ben

Forager
Dec 24, 2009
somerset
hi there,i have the trekmates micro fleece liner and it defo adds 1 maybe 2 seasons to my sleeping bag,dead handy on those chilly dartmoor nights.

Dan Wound

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2006
Bristol
I have a silk one and have to say it's really great, I've used it in the UK and Norway to up the rating of my bag, which it does albeit only marginally but hey every little counts (I run cold), I've also used it in South Africa and Sri Lanka as the only thing I slept in, very very cool and no mosquitoes got through it even in the jungle where the air teemed with them.

Such a tiny piece of kit but oh so worth it, I now consider it a firm friend.

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
I've yet to use it but I wasn't disappointed when it arrived - I reckon it'll give me just a bit more flexibility (in my sleeping arrangements that is!) and at less than a tenner a bit of a bargain. When I've got the basics together I'm hoping to find somewhere nearby that I can do a solo overnighter or two to test various kit set-ups so I know where I am before venturing further afield.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE