Tree Pendants

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

I have been making some tree pendants again and as its clearly almost xmas pressie time (can't believe xmas stuff is in the shops before halloween!) I thought I'd put a couple up for sale. Both pendants are £25 each inc. postage. Payment via paypal is preferred.

First one is made from sterling silver wire and purple fluorite beads. The outer ring measures 35mm across and has been soldered and lightly hammered to give a bit of texture to it, and then the whole thing has been tumbled to give it a nice shine. Will be supplied with sterling silver chain made to buyers specified length (up to 20 inches, over 20 inches can be supplied at an extra cost). SOLD

P1020196.jpg

Second up is made from a sterling silver outer ring the same as the first, but with a bronze wire tree and emerald beads. Also supplied with a sterling silver chain made to buyers specified length (up to 20 inches, over 20 inches can be supplied at an extra cost). SOLD

P1020197.jpg

I also have one in sterling silver and 14kt gold fill wire with peridot beads that I will be putting up for sale tomorrow when I have a picture of it.

Thanks for looking,

Rachael x

Last edited:

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
I got one of these for SWMBO to get some brownee points, it worked :) the photo's really don't do these pendants justice, they are even better in the flesh. Good job Squishy

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Heres a pic of the other one mate. I think she was wanting a little more for this one with it having gold in it. I've sent her a text so i'm sure she will be along shortly. :)

P1020221.jpg

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
They are lovely. I especially like the one with the tree made of bronze. Will you be making any more?

Thanks :) Yes I plan on making lots more, although I only have a months trial makers membership at the moment so I don't think I can put anything else up for sale until I pay for a full one. Seems to be going down well so far though so once I've done that if theres anything specific you'd like just let me know and I'm sure I'll be able to sort something for you :)

Rachael x

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Arrived ready for the weekend !!! and she's very happy thanks Rachael , I'm the mutts nuts this weekend :0)

All The Best , Stewart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE