TRC knives, what do you think?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stafass

Mar 20, 2012
Planet Earth
Hey guys,

what do you think of this knife?

MODEL: TR 13
ATS-34 steel 60-61 HRC (heat/cryo-treated)
5 mm thick
Overall length:23.5 cm
Blade length :11.5
Handle: brown micarta
Satin finish
Flat gound
Kydex sheath, holes fits large TEK-LOK
Price: 120€

large.img_13590_2322.jpg

jbixmx4xoU6WFQ.JPG

jFHXqqRKYBvC4.JPG

jxx19DbPtbB8T.jpg

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
To be fair, it's almost impossible to tell how good a knife like this is until you've handled and used it. All the stats look good, but for me, the handle doesn't look that comfy, but thats me.
As with all knives, as you can probably tell from this forum, what suits one, doesn't suit another.
My best advice is try and get hold of a few different ones until you find one you like the feel of and ignore all the various fashions and hype over some knives.
If it works for you, then it's a good knife.

Baggins

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
This guy is a member of British Blades and he has some knives for sale on there in decent steel (12C27) at very good prices but because of his relatively low post count, location and new membership of the forum, he is having difficulty breaking into the market, the knives look OK with good fit and finish and attention to detail etc and a decent sheath, but as already said by baggins, until you handle and use the knife, you will never know if it suits you, and bringing in a knife from Lithuania will always have return issues if there are any problems.

stafass

Mar 20, 2012
Planet Earth
The thing is, that i am Lithuanian and there will be no return issues on delivery or bringing it back. According to my plan, in the beginning of September i will go to Lithuania for a week or so and then will go on a 800km hike, Camino de Santiago in France/Spain. This knife should become a part of my kit. thank you all for your oppinion.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE