Tracking Groups

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Gimme a rough idea of your location please. Cheers

A lesser man (like me) might suggest that you should just track him down rather than ask. :rolleyes:;)

Sorry, sounds an interesting endevour, good luck with it all.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I wonder how hard that would actually be in fairness
MOD privilidges or setting up a photo externally hosted and allows you to see who's viewed the post would actually make it reasonably simple

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
No problem at all man teach a man to fish and all that.
Looks like there's a bit of a group forming here TD :beerchug:

Good to see and hear , Tiny Acorns and all of that , there is a Tracking Page/Group on FB also if people are interested.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
This sounds promising and only 100 miles to a rough Devon location for me. I'll watch this with keen interest; well done for proposing TeeDee!

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
If anyone wants adding to the map please ONLY contact me here on this thread or via PM and I'll add you.

Cheers

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
This sounds promising and only 100 miles to a rough Devon location for me. I'll watch this with keen interest; well done for proposing TeeDee!

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

I'm taking that as an expression of interest Janso? so I'll add you.

Pterodaktyl

Jun 17, 2013
Devon
Sounds interesting... I'm in the Exeter area as well (Teign Valley) so if you're organising anything locally I might be up for it.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
OK, My own admission , my tech skills suck , I've just toggled a few buttons , hopefully everyone can now see the map?

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Got the map up now. TD you've managed to land that pin about 500yds away from my house :lmao: coincidence!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE