Touched by human kindness at christmas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Read a beautiful story today in the sunday post today. A poor soul was found rummaging around a skip, when this kind hearted family took him in to feed and give him warmth.
They sat him next to the fire for a heat, then gave him a wee dram from one of their christmas presents.The kind family then fed him until he was full.
Then when the poor soul had to leave, one of the family even gave him a coat which was a christmas present to keep him warm in this terrible weather.
The Broons family are definately good samaritans.

phil

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Lovely to read a Christmas story that involves what people gave, rather than what they received!

Good on them!

J4C3

Forager
Apr 11, 2010
Derbyshire
Im a Nurse and was recently looking after a patient got chatting and he told me he used to be homeless and peoples views/reactions to him,I told him about giving my lunch and money to some poor soul sleeping in the cold of December when i was a student,the guy was sleeping in bitter winter just on a small bit of cardboard.
Turned out it was the same guy,he got on his feet and now had his own place,very nice fella too

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Im a Nurse and was recently looking after a patient got chatting and he told me he used to be homeless and peoples views/reactions to him,I told him about giving my lunch and money to some poor soul sleeping in the cold of December when i was a student,the guy was sleeping in bitter winter just on a small bit of cardboard.
Turned out it was the same guy,he got on his feet and now had his own place,very nice fella too

small world eh! great to hear he got back on his feet :)

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
The Broons - should we illucidate for the folks here who have never read the Sunday Post?

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE