Totally Hand-made Leather Patches...fire, compass, axe, shrooms & me logo!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
***please see my latest post for available patches and pics***

hi everyone...as promised heres the first batch...hand cut, grooved, bevelled, all corners cut off and bevelled, embossed, tooled, edges burnished and i've even awled every single hole one at a time. dyed in varying mixes of brown and mahogany, polished up with black finish...some have the border handpainted black.

small ones are 4.5cm....large are 6cm.

small plain ones are £6-50...small tooled ones are £7...the large ones are £8-50 by paypal only please and that includes 2nd class post and i'll obtain a proof of posting.

please post in the thread if you'd like one and then send me a pm for payment details....think thats everything....many thanks!

a

UPDATE: i've now made some extra fire and compass ones and they all have tooled and darker edges (unlike the fire ones pictured) and are £7

available:

see above for lastest available patches.

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
thanks jimb and salad (sizes are now below)...pms incoming.......

available:

small logo-3
fire-1
axe-1
shrooms-1
compass-0
large logo-8

i think i'd better make some more this evening...

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i fancied a compass one let us know when you do the next batch please angst regards dave

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....no problem sgt and dave...now pm'ing....i'll make some more tonight...

a

UPDATE: i've now made some extra fire and compass ones and they all have tooled and darker edges (unlike the fire ones pictured) and are £7

available:

small logo-3 (£6-50)
fire-6 (£7)
axe-1 (£7)
shrooms-1 (£7)
compass-5 (£7)
large logo-7 (8-50)

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....many thanks rich!....passer, payment received thankyou!....sgt, yours are on way tomorrow by recorded....i'm away tomorrow for a few days so please pm any requests and i'll process them on my return...

a

UPDATE: i've now made some extra fire ones and they all have tooled and darker edges (unlike the fire ones pictured) and are £7

available:

small logo-3 (£6-50)
fire-3 (£7)
axe-1 (£7)
shrooms-1 (£7)
compass-5 (£7)
large logo-7 (8-50)

Last edited:

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Patch arrived today Sonni, it's perfect! Superb workmanship.
I'll do my best not to bleed all over it when I stab myself sewing it on later :rolleyes:

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Love 'em - I think they'd make excellent scout badges but I don't think my scout budget will stretch.

Food for though though! I could probably do a range of 'basic' skills. Perhaps one for the leather stamp group buy - good for using up scraps I imagine!

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
mine arrived this morning too sonni, really nice work mate thankyou, ill be having a small stitching session when i finally get home from work i think.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...i'm back! pm sent tylana thanks....glad youre all pleased!! was a delay in posting sorry everyone as where i was on the coast there was no p.o.....3 days of kids in a caravan with rain and wind all added to the problem....everything should be with you in the morning!

if theres one thing i hate more than the dentist its caravans lol!

a

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE