Top needed for Military 20L Heavy Duty Water Carrier

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Does any body know where I buy replacement tops for these please? :eek:
water_can_20l.jpg

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Goose said:
I seem to remember that the 58 water bottle top fits one side, but it has been a while I may be wrong.
I got quite excited there for a minute, yes they are the same diameter and even could be the same thread but the 58 is much shallower and does not engage the thread :sigh:

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Zodiak said:
Does any body know where I buy replacement tops for these please? :eek:
water_can_20l.jpg

Have acquired a big top this morning,

If you still need it can you e-mail me an addy to send it to, FOC of course...

LS

Reactions: Zodiak

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
ludlowsurvivors said:
If you still need it can you e-mail me an addy to send it to, FOC of course...LS
And he did, what a hero! Thank you very much when I get the pouring system working I will post a photo, thanks again :You_Rock_

I really can't get over the people on this forum, it almost restores my faith in human nature :) Well it would have done if I hadn't just watched the news :(

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Zodiak said:
And he did, what a hero! Thank you very much when I get the pouring system working I will post a photo, thanks again :You_Rock_

I really can't get over the people on this forum, it almost restores my faith in human nature :) Well it would have done if I hadn't just watched the news :(

No probs Zodiak...

LS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE