Tool pouch with firesteel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Beautiful work, :notworthy
I think that if you haven't already, you really ought to speak with Tony about the Makers market Singteck. It'll never make you rich, but I'm sure the pieces you do make would sell.

atb,
Toddy

singteck

Settler
Oct 15, 2005
Malaysia
www.flickr.com
Toddy said:
Beautiful work, :notworthy
I think that if you haven't already, you really ought to speak with Tony about the Makers market Singteck. It'll never make you rich, but I'm sure the pieces you do make would sell.

atb,
Toddy

Thank you Toddy,

I have been thinking of doing just that........ still thinking.... :eek:

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
Really impressed with the quality of your work! Fantastic, I'm feeling all inspired.

Do you use a local source for your leather, or do you know a good mail order supplier? I'm limited to charity shop handbags at the mo!

Scoops

singteck

Settler
Oct 15, 2005
Malaysia
www.flickr.com
scoops_uk said:
Really impressed with the quality of your work! Fantastic, I'm feeling all inspired.

Do you use a local source for your leather, or do you know a good mail order supplier? I'm limited to charity shop handbags at the mo!

Scoops

Thank you Scoops

I go all the way to London to buy my leather from JT Bachelor. Haven't find a local source yet.

You will be very limited if your only source of leather is from handbags.

singteck

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
Thank you for the very kind offer. I have got an address of a reccomended local-ish supplier, who I really should go and visit. Just a case of getting my bum in gear.

Scoops

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE