Trip Report Took the wife wild camping on Dartmoor

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
My better half finally agreed to come wild camping with me so I thought I'd break her in gently with a night up a Tor in Dartmoor at the end of October. I thought I should treat her so the most up to date kit is a must, so I opted for a 1980s French F1 tent (canvas type) my old arctic bag and a cheap chinese gas stove. I know shes a lucky girl. Only day rain was forecast aswell.

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Livin the dream fella. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:
It was a top night
Great place for it!
Fell in love with the place mate, need to get some miles in up there in prep for the c2c
You too should have your own TV series ! Very funny stuff but I don’t know how she puts up with you ... bottom clap :roflmao:
She doesn't normally but the camera acted as a witness lol. The bottom clap done me in

Thanks all for watching I know it's not really bushcraft.

Reactions: mikehill

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Of course its Bushcraft, the minute you get out of your car on Dartmoor its Bushcraft all the way,, Great Stuff she's a lucky girl to have you doing these wonderful things for her, and no expense spared,..............lol

Reactions: nobby8126
Jul 24, 2017
somerset
It was a top night

Fell in love with the place mate, need to get some miles in up there in prep for the c2c

She doesn't normally but the camera acted as a witness lol. The bottom clap done me in

Thanks all for watching I know it's not really bushcraft.
Five trips and 15 tors this year I know the feeling!:)

Reactions: nobby8126

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE