Tom Brown Jr Tracker School.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

James Watson

Tenderfoot
Jul 30, 2004
Salisbury
www.nativeawareness.co.uk
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there were any tracker school students on this site? If there are, I'm sorry if I don't reply to your email straight away. I'm just about to go to the lake district. There's some great knaperble stone up there ...and my girl friend thought we were going for a relaxing break!!! :wink: Ha ha

Best wishes,

James

PS Sorry, it sounds like I'm excluding the rest of you. Its great to know that there's so many who love the wild places!

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
I was on a tracking course last weekend with Trackways school in West Sussex.
Tom Schorr Kon the instuctor is taught by Tom Browne.
The course was astounding. Alot of new topics were introduced to me that i will have to follow up. far to much to take in with just a weekend! So many more hours of dirt time required.
Tom Browne comes in for alot of flack, and there is certainly alot of myth surrounding him.
But asfar as the tracking skills that i was taught go, this school is top notch. There is no way that the subtleties of the pressure releases can be passed on without an indepth knowledge of Tracking which Tom definetly posseses.
Cheers
Rich

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
There seems to be quite a few schools now with instructures thought at the Tracker school. I recently took a week long course with the Wild-Live School in Northen Ireland.

I can highly recommand Anthonio and his school. Past week I have had in years.

James

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I have never worked with or meet Antonio, but I can safely say that he, like Geoff of Natural Pathways, is one of the few true gents in bushcraft, both of these guys gave me invaluable help in setting up Bearclaw when many others turned their backs on me.

In a cold, greedy world, credit were credit is due, he is a truely nice guy, no false fronts and unlike many people his is a man who truely cares about teaching 'the craft' and not about lining his pockets.

Salutations Antio! :You_Rock_

AND SORRY IF THIS OFFENDS PEOPLE BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH NO MATTER HOW YOU HIDE IT!

James Watson

Tenderfoot
Jul 30, 2004
Salisbury
www.nativeawareness.co.uk
Hi Tone and others

Well I'm back from the lake district, with my car boot full of Knappable stone! :naughty:
Thanks for your replies about Tom. Well Tone, as you asked here's a little about me. I've been a TB Tracker School student for a few years now and have sort of devoted all my free time to practicing what I've learnt from him. I'm searching for other students to practice the skills with, especially tracking. Your all ways right when you track alone :lol: That goes out to other Bushcraft school members also. We are all into the same stuff. I know the guys that have been talked about and some others but no one in my area.

James

peterkm

Nov 24, 2004
BELFAST
I know this thread has been quiet for a while but I'm new to the forum and only just picked it up. I would like to echo Gary and James' comments about Anthonio. For anyone wishing to learn bushcraft and tracking skills, particularly in Ireland then Anthonio would be my first choice. He is a seriously nice guy who clearly cares deeply about teaching and is not just in it for the money.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE