Tokina AF 100mm F/2.8 Macro AT-X 100AF PRO D - for Nikon FX/DX

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
I bought this lovely macro lens just before Xmas, used it to shoot some some inverts, then put it away. On Xmas day, my beloved had bought me the Nikkor 200mm f/4, so the Tokina was essentially forgotten. What I'm saying is the lens is practically new. No fungus, scratches etc. Oddly, it doesn't come with a lens bag, so I'll throw a generic neoprene in as well.

I'll take photos if wanted, but you can view it on Amazon or check out examples from Photozone or Ken Rockwell.

The cheapest UK price I can find is £359 (Amazon), but all I'm asking for is £330 all in via Paypal/bank transfer for it to be delivered to your door.

I'm going to put it up on another site, so if you're interested, send me a pm asap please. I'll leave both adverts up until Friday morning where if it hasn't sold, I'll take it in for part-ex.

Incidentally, I'll do a straight swap for an 'as new' GoPro Hero 3 Black as that's what I'm after.

Last edited:

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
Going to reduce the duration until Friday morning now as I'm booked to head into the woods this weekend.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE