Canon EF 100mm F/2.8 Macro lens

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
WITHDRAWN

Canon EF 100mm F/2.8 Macro lens for sale. Perfect condition, with hood, hood has a slight scuff mark on it but not noticeable. Only selling as I have the macro bug and want the L version.

Full review and specs HERE

£295 as bank transfer, including RMSD. I can take PayPal but please cover the fee.

Live in Westerham in Kent if you want to collect, and work in the city of London if you want to collect from me at work.

Drop me a PM with any questions, to arrange to buy etc.

Macro for sale (1) by Swoosh 2, on Flickr

Last edited:

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
You must be keen if you're swapping an excellent 100mm for a slightly better 100mm. Personally I'd stick with what you've got and buy a decent tripod with geared head, focus rail and a macro flash system.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Can't be hassled sometimes with a tripod, have a good one already but don't always carry it, prefer the spontaneity and the IS will give that, plus better IQ and background blur. I know theres not much between them on a tripod, but off one the difference can mean getting the shot or not.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE