Huge clearout (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
Just got my burner and crusader cup and cooker and wanted to say you really didn't do them justice in the description.

'used' maybe - but in absolutely superb condition and obvious care went into the packing.

Thank you very much for these, I'm chuffed to bits

Cheers! Better to under promise and over deliver as my mom used to say! Happy cooking :D

Just wanted to say thanks for the great night sight, bloody great fun.......erm, I mean absolutely essential piece of kit!!

Cheers mate,

Kim

Essential indeed! :lmao: If you want more range at some point by the way try a torch covered with an IR filter - filter sheets can be picked up pretty cheap on eBay. Or an IR laser if you want the expensive version.
Had a chance to take a quick wander round an airfield with the Gen-3 (actually DEP I believe) NVGs used by SAR the other night. That's the kit I want - 'green daylight' is an understatement!
Unfortunately it's very likely my bank manager would actually kill me :rolleyes: :yikes:

fishy1

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
sneck
Got the rucsac, had a great time carrying a 50kg person around the house in it in preparation for adventures further afield.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Have received my kit today...Less than 48hrs after paying for it...Excellent service, now to see how it goes together.

Cheers CC.

LS

Lucyc

Forager
Jan 19, 2008
Somerset
Brilliant! Got the hammock and tarp today - you might as well have called it new and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference! Great postage timing as well, thank you so much!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE