Toilet Roll !!!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
I use packets of 10 pocket tissues, 3 ply. They rip in half easily from the pack to make a usable but not waistful paper pad. They take being made wet without ripping. I thing soaking them aids decomposition. you can take multiples of 10 without crushing them.

Fin. Sianara, arivoir, ariverderchie, toodleooo, awveidersain, bonvoyarge, end.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I wonder what we're doing wrong that we need to wipe! Is it diet, posture when abluting or bad evolution that we have to wipe compared to a lot of animals. Have found hospital food leads to less wiping! Is there a secret additive or the side effects of the pain killers.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I raid the bathroom cupboard before a trip and top up my poop pack. Just normal paper in a ziplock bag, sometimes a couple of wet wipes in a separate bag too.

Both burn away to nothing so easy to tidy up.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I wonder what we're doing wrong that we need to wipe! Is it diet, posture when abluting or bad evolution that we have to wipe compared to a lot of animals. Have found hospital food leads to less wiping! Is there a secret additive or the side effects of the pain killers.

For a poo free weekend take codeine for a couple of days prior to the trip, bungs you up a treat.

When young this was pretty much all that was available

000438.jpg

AKA 'John Wayne bog roll' because its rough tough and takes crap off nobody.

I'm an Andrex sort of chap these days.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
For a poo free weekend take codeine for a couple of days prior to the trip, bungs you up a treat.

When young this was pretty much all that was available

000438.jpg

AKA 'John Wayne bog roll' because its rough tough and takes crap off nobody.

I'm an Andrex sort of chap these days.

Aye used to be if I was due to be in a high seat, stalking, or up to other stuff I'd either eat different food or take loperimide/Imodium. Though yes have been slightly "impacted" through painkillers before too... :rolleyes:

Uggggh! shiny waxed, sharp toilet paper, hated it.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
The trick was to screw-up, then smooth-out the leaves before using them.

It still didn't make it absorbent though:) Was it Billy Connelly who used to talk about "chasing moisture 'round your bum!" with the stuff. Thistles were better.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
My wife had an aunt who passed away a couple of years ago. When we were clearing her house I found about 100 rolls of medicated loo paper...all marked Merthyr Tydfil Borough Council (her husband had worked for them for years). I put them in a skip with other junk and overnight somebody pinched every roll...braver man than me.

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London

I remember pondering our evolutionary toilet development at work once with the guys. I made the fateful mistake of suggesting a dog had the 'perfect bum'. I never lived that one down...

As for painkillers, I have to take a lot due to injury and I wouldn't want to deliberately/routinely block myself up, although I do understand the practicalities of wanting to now and again. The NHS state that only Long Term Constipation comes with health risks, so I guess it does no real harm in the short term?

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Great post Teepee, that one deserves a cigar for sure! really made me spit tea....................................atb mac

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I remember pondering our evolutionary toilet development at work once with the guys. I made the fateful mistake of suggesting a dog had the 'perfect bum'. I never lived that one down...

As for painkillers, I have to take a lot due to injury and I wouldn't want to deliberately/routinely block myself up, although I do understand the practicalities of wanting to now and again. The NHS state that only Long Term Constipation comes with health risks, so I guess it does no real harm in the short term?

The suggestion of codeine was meant in jest Ed and not at all to be taken seriously chap, its also highly addictive.

My mom was a Nurse, old style District Nurse, push bike and basket for her bag then she passed her driving test and got and old Ford Popular then jumped straight to a Mini Cooper S! She was a good nurse and wonderful mom but totally obsessed with bowel actions. Up until the day she passed away the "have you been to the loo today" would without fail come into daily conversation.

The fact is you don't need to pass stools everyday and still be healthy.

For the healthcare/nurses amongst us we'll be familiar with this and it could be of interest to others

Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

When chatting about your poo's you can now get technical about it..."Had a type 2 today mate, how you doing" "pretty good passed a nice type 4 easy peasy"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE