Today i saw...........

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
The biggest dog ive ever seen:Wow: Ive been painting some hoardings at our new site for the last few days and ive seen this dog being walked by its owner a few times but today got close enough to ask her,it was a Tibetan mastiff and was huge...! and only 2 years old,it was like a big bear.Lovely dog.
My last day tomorrow so hope she goes past so I can get a picture.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Google 'biggest dog in britain' and there are some massive hounds out there. One of the women from work went to the home of one of them. She said the dog rested its head on the top of her head, and both of them were standing up!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Our Maremma's big enough although I've always wondered what a cross with ours and say a irish wolf hound would be like, our Kane runs at about 110b and 6 feet standing on his back legs. I'd need a bigger place to live to have a bigger dog, I do like big dogs..

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Look forward to the photo Steve. did a job back in October at a clients house & they had a great dane that was huge & weighed in at 15 stone. While we were there they also had the carpet fitters in, & one of them went out to the van, then went back to the house, but the dog wouldn't let him in !, it didn't growl, bark or show any aggression, but just sat up right in the doorway refusing him access, the fitter nearly pooped himself !.

Rob

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Our Maremma's big enough although I've always wondered what a cross with ours and say a irish wolf hound would be like, our Kane runs at about 110b and 6 feet standing on his back legs. I'd need a bigger place to live to have a bigger dog, I do like big dogs..

ive never heard of a maremma so just had to do a search and yes another big dog.irish wolfhound crossed would make an interesting looking dog :) i would hate to guess how much snap they would eat everday.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
That would have been a site to see mate:lmao:just let the dog have it his way eh!
hopefully ill get a picture today and i may give it a fuss:goodluck:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
our maremma don't eat a lot, no where near as much as you'd think.

What do you consider not much Tony ?, a lot depends on the conditions they are kept in ie live inside or outside & the type of food the have. I've got a gsp, & like all my dogs he's lived outside all the time I've had him, but I'm between houses at the moment having sold ours, so he has moved into the kitchen, & the amount of food he eats has dropped by 25%, due to him not needing to keep warm. but he's now on about 600gms a day.

Rob

The biggest dog ive ever seen:Wow: Ive been painting some hoardings at our new site for the last few days and ive seen this dog being walked by its owner a few times but today got close enough to ask her,it was a Tibetan mastiff and was huge...! and only 2 years old,it was like a big bear.Lovely dog.
My last day tomorrow so hope she goes past so I can get a picture.

Im guessint its not pure breed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lls-1-2m-China-worlds-expensive-dog-sale.html

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE