to complete my wishlist!!! wanted vapalux m320

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
as the title suggests I am wanting to get hold of a vapalux m320. in a nice military green colour...
SWMBO has banned me from spending any more cash on the ever growing collection of bushy gear. unless I sell some of the stuff I already have or do swaps..
so here I am ....
I have become facinated with pressure lanps and stoves.. and now have quite a few of both.... the one thing which eludes me is an example of the above lamp....
I do have lots of really nice stuff which I am willing to combine as towards a swap for one of these lamps
my most recent purchase.... being an estwing sportsmans axe which had a stort test in the back garden a couple days ago then put away with the other axes etc.. so essentially its brand new being less than a week old...
i think they are the most handsome of axes leather washer grip and lovely sheath for the head....
this item is apparently issued to military forces as a survival axe...
I do have tons of other stuff this is just one example!!!
so if you have a vapalux you dont get much use from....and you have a wants list of your own. please get in touch perhaps we can strike up a good deal...
I am sorry I ant put any photos up but my camera is on holiday with my daughter. but a quick search of the web will deliver loads of photos of these estwing axes in new condition they really are superb....
but as I said I have loads of other gear besides
pm me with any offers or questions....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE