Titan Cotton Smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
I bought a Titan cotton smock last Autumn for work and general mooching around and have found that I virtually always have the thing on (the wife complains a bit when I wear it in bed! :lmao: ).

I know a few other people bought them and in my opinion they are an outstanding piece of kit.

Mine is still standard, has anyone done any mods or pimped theirs in any way. I would be interested to know (photos would be most useful).

Stewey.:D

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
No photo, but I cut the feet out of a pair of army socks, turn the legs down so the ends meet and sowed them onto the cuffs of the smock.

A nice snug fit around the wrist now and no wind wistling up them. I also cut off the velcro tabs before beginning to attach the socks (can't abide velcro).

R

Runs for cake

I put a drawstring in the hem and found it instantly much improved. Not a bad bit of kit especially for the price.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE