Tight fitting light weight stuff sack for a primus litech trek kettle.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Title says it all really... I'm looking for a snug bag for my cook set. Silnylon preferred and fitted enough that the lid stays firm during transit.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ian's very sound :)

If you're looking for something off the shelf though, if you give folks a measurement then perhaps we'd have a better idea of the size necessary.

cheers,
M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
I've been thinking about making a little zipped pouch for mine for the same reason (to keep the lid on), if I get chance I'll get the machine out tomorrow and see what I come up with, if I manage to come with 'owt decent I'll post post some pictures.
Cheers,

Stuart.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
2 pie r might give circumferance, but how much give will you need to actually get the thing into a bag ?
Run an inch tape around the widest bit ?....probably over the handles ?

That said, we can measure the exped ones for you ? loads of us have them.

http://www.aboveandbeyond.co.uk/.Wa...gle-campaign&gclid=CKCw2ZDHs7wCFWcUwwodX3gAmQ

or in black ....
http://www.walkandtravel.com/outdoo...-medium.html?gclid=CN7TsLXHs7wCFYYBwwod_lEAyQ
though those are just in ripstop.

atb,
M

Thanks Mary, I have a pretty big stock of dry bags of all sizes but none of them synch up quite like the little mesh bag that came with the kettle... shame the mesh bag is developing holes in its holes.

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
I've got a spare mesh bag that came with mine you can have, I'll try a few silnylon ones as well I'll see how they fit my trek kettle and let you know

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE