Solo cook set...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
The windshield has a join/link in the middle that allows it to flex enough to clip on and off of the gas canister but it won't reduce the overall diameter so I doubt it would fit. It would depend on the mug though, is it tall and thin or short and squat? If you measure it across i'll have a look tonight when I get home.

D

Deleted member 19423

Cheers for that.I like the look of the Trek Ketal 1Ltr but it does seem a bit expensive! A wind sheild is easy enough for me fabricate myself.So what do you lot use as powdered whitner / the Nescafe premade sachets to add "Milk" to your brew or alternitives?I have a black plastic combat 95 mug for my drink.And what are voted as the best BITB meals or alternitives if I wanted to add one or two of these into the mix ?ATBMatt

D

Deleted member 19423

I dont supose forum members on here get any form of discount / discount code to use at backpacking light do we ? As it looks a fantastic site that I can see taking some good money from my back pocket.Cheers for the links Squidders.ATBMatt

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
No idea about a discount code but every dealing I have had with them has been a positive one both online and one year they came to the wilderness gathering. The good service and already competitive prices meant I never even thought of a discount code.

As for the previous question, if it's out of a car or a short walk-in I like wayfarer foods, look what I found and other non-dehydrated stuff... I recently got a neoprene cozy for meals and a long handled spoon for my lazier moments. Whitener... I just take UHT milk. UHT is the same weight and bulk of powder+water so it doesn't bother me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE