Pans, Primus Litech Kettle & Tatonka set (Picture Heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EarthToSimon

Forager
Feb 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Hi All,

Decided it's time to reduce my cooking bits, tried plenty but happiest with the MSR stowaways and numerous bits of cast iron.

First is a Primus Litech trek kettle, It's hard Adonised, non-stick, holds about 1L, will fit a 230g gas canister and small stove (I'll include one if someone can pick up or meet me somewhere). I don't have the original mesh bag for this so will include a leather one it fits quite well into, only used it on gas. £15 posted.

Litech_zps6o2tzlxv.jpg

Litech2_zpsmohth5mn.jpg

Litech4_zps1a10ws5o.jpg

Next is a Tatonka Stainlesss Steel Camp Set, has markings in ml in side the billy can, only used a couple of times on a meths stove. Would be ideal for solo on a fire with it being a bit wider than the Zebra ones, comes with the pan and stuff sack. Great bit of kit but got it just after the MSR ones so its just not getting used. £20 posted.

Tatonka1_zpsnmfl9cfh.jpg

Tatonka3_zpso9lbcgyx.jpg

Tatonka2_zpsr5jzu4uw.jpg

Tatonka_zps0icxhixy.jpg

There were a few more but I've decided theres a chance I might one day need them, might post some more later if I dig anything out.

Thanks,
Simon

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE