Tick kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Y'know what we need to pester someone to design/produce ?
A keyring version of the o'tom twister thing in titanium :D.....it's probably end up too damned sharp though and just shred skin and slice up the buggit :sigh:
It's usually tiny wee things that HWMBLT picks up too. The thought is that the lasso thing wouldn't work on them :dunno:

I used to pick ticks off my tom cat, but the tabby never seemed to have any. I know that anyone else trying to de-tick Tom would have gotten totally shredded; I don't think I'm brave enough to try taking one off a ferret :)

M

Blaidd

Nomad
Jun 23, 2013
UK
Y'know what we need to pester someone to design/produce ?
A keyring version of the o'tom twister thing in titanium :D.....it's probably end up too damned sharp though and just shred skin and slice up the buggit :sigh:
It's usually tiny wee things that HWMBLT picks up too. The thought is that the lasso thing wouldn't work on them :dunno:

I used to pick ticks off my tom cat, but the tabby never seemed to have any. I know that anyone else trying to de-tick Tom would have gotten totally shredded; I don't think I'm brave enough to try taking one off a ferret :)

M
Great idea, how about keeping it in a Go-tube? You can get them in different lengths IIRC. These ones have button compass on as well.

tumblr_mnu1loLe2Q1qcysl1o2_1280.jpg

(this is from tumblr so hopefully doesn't count as a hot link, Mods please let me know if I've booboo'd)

http://snakedrblog.tumblr.com/post/52076892685/go-tube-micro-installed-with-mount-for-sere-9mm

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I don't think my keyring would take another of those wee safe things, tbh :eek: ....and the otom tool is too long for most of them as well.

cheers,
Toddy

Blaidd

Nomad
Jun 23, 2013
UK
Yeah, well, those Gotubes were originally designed to keep emergency stuff in so you could put one where it wouldn't be found if searched. Probably easier on the keyring though. Teehee. You can get them in different lengths but I hear your pain about the keyring... mine's almost got the kitchen sink on it.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Have started a group buy of both the tick card and the otom tick twister. You can find the [thread=123078]thread here[/thread].

Thanks

Julia

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE